The Pohrer Report: March 2013
March 01, 2013
12210 Banyan Road in Seminole Landing
Listed & Sold by Gary Pohrer
Did you know?
- Palm Beach County has 170 golf courses... the town of Palm Beach currently has 4.
- Oldest house in Palm Beach is called the Duck's Nest and was built in 1891.
- Bradley Park was originally a "larger-than-life" casino built by E.R. Bradley. The only part that remains is the fireplace.
- The bloody mary was said to have been invented at a local restaurant called Taboo.
- Legend says that the owners of the original Chuck and Harold's, once Peter Dinkle's and now Nick and Johnnie's, were lost at sea in the Bermuda Triangle. Boat and family are said to have never been found.
- The Flagler Museum, built by Henry Flagler, was a wedding gift for Mary Lily Kenan.
Buyers Looking For
- 4-7M newer home on 15,000+ square foot lot or on the water. Will do work.
- Oceanfront direct or across the street on Island up to 25M.
- Single family home on any of the "Sea" Streets either move-in condition or limited work between 2-3M.
- North End home or land from Bahama to Reef Road. Will do work. Must have at least 15,000 square feet of land.
- Investment properties on island under 1M. Must be single family home or lot.
- Beachy home from Queens to Reef. Will do work.
- North End land or tear-down under 1M.
- In town Sunset to Chilean. Townhouse up to 3.5M.
- Condo in either Il Lugano or Leverett House.
- 250 plus feet direct ocean lot or tear down. From Jupiter Island to Manalapan.